Thursday, July 17, 2014

Information Station

Hello There!

Here is a list of products, good sources of information, and equipment that I will constantly update as I use and try new things.

*Note: These were products that I used when I was transitioning*

Products!

Clarifying/Cleansing Shampoos
Frederic Fekkai: Apple Cider
this is a great conditioner to get all of the caked up product out of your hair.
Paul Mitchell: Tea Tree
this is a great shampoo to cleanse an itchy scalp.

Mixes: Apple Cider and Tea Tree

Moisturizing Conditioners
Aveda: Damage Remedy-Restructuring Conditioner
Aveda: Damage Remedy-Intensive Restructuring Treatment
Garnier Fructise: Triple Nutrition
L'anza: Healing Moisture
VO5: Moisture Milks (Strawberries n' Cream)
Herbal Essences: Hello Hydration
Shea Moisture: Curl-Enhancing Smoothie (Coconut & Hibiscus)
Shea Moisture: Deep Treatment Mask (Organic Raw Shea Butter)
Affirm: 5 in 1 Reconstructor

Mixes: Damage Remedy and Healing Moisture

Moisturizers
Elasta QP: Olive Oil & Mango Butter
this product is great for twist outs and bantu knots.
MorracanOil: Treatment
this is an amazing thick oil that smells good and really penetrates and moisturizes your hair (good on wet hair too!)

Mixes: 

A great place to find most of these products is Beans Beauty.

Information!

WEBSITE WARNING!
So, there is a ton of controversy about the girl being a fake and a scam artist BUT! I have tried all of her product recommendations and methods for hair care and my hair changed drastically in the first two years of my journey. I've never ordered anything directly from HER website (that is where the controversy came into play ... people not receiving things after her getting sick). But the products she's recommended and the websites outside of her own that I have ordered from have been WONDERFUL! Therefore, I do visit her site often (as it is still up) when I need new methods or reminders of how to do a certain thing. Anyway, here is the site. Do with it what you will ...

Moptop Maven

Equipment!

Hair Steamer
Be Huetiful

This page was last updated: Wednesday October 17th, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment